.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Remembering those we Love, Miss and Cherish

About a week or two ago, a friend of mine had a family member pass away, and my brothers friend had his dad pass away, and it just got me thinking a lot about those we have lost through out the years. Two in particular people I have been thinking a lot about and missing every day are my grandparents, Harold and Bonnie Gividen. They have meant so much to me in my life and the things they have taught me throughout my childhood, I will cherish forever. I can still picture what their house is like on the outside and the layout on the inside. How I've missed playing dress up in the basement with my cousins, riding horses with grandpa, cooking food with grandma, Thanksgiving dinner every year with the whole family...the list goes on. So many memories. I have missed them greatly these last few weeks. With what I've been going through in life these days, I can imagine what great advice my grandma and grandpa would give me. Their sweet tender words would soothe my soul and warm my heart. I still feel their loving presence around me from time to time, and it always makes me feel at peace. Grandma and Grandpa, I love you, and miss you with all my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment