.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Exciting News!!

So today was my check up with my OB/GYN to see how big the cyst on my right ovary was. They did an ultrasound and found out that the cyst was finally gone! What a relief. The cyst that I had ended up bursting inside of me and I had to go to the emergency room for all the pain I was having. My OB/GYN Doctor told me that when a cyst bursts inside of you, you feel like you're having contractions. Scary thought cause I was in a LOT of pain. Anywho, they told me I have to get blood work done before I go back in next month. Then I left. I was on the phone with my sister Hillary telling her how my appointment went when I got a phone call from my doctor (the one I was just with). She asked me if I was far away from the office and I told her no. She then told me to drive back to the office because she had news for me. So I turned around and went back. I got back in to the office and my doctor led me to one of the rooms and shut the door. The first thing she told me was "You're pregnant". I was in shock. I started to cry and she asked me if that was a good thing. I told her of course it was. I never thought I would ever hear those words. Considering Blake doesnt want kids for a long long long time. She calculated how far along I was, and as of today, I am 5 weeks and 5 days along in my pregnancy. YAY!!  Blake and me and Baby Shill makes three!!  Never been happier. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats from us to you guys!! I am just thrilled for you guys!! Now I don't feel like such a fool for congratulating you on your pregnancy back in December because you really were pregnant! I was officially the first one to congratulate you, lol ;) That is super exciting!! Kids are the best!! :)

    ReplyDelete